Welcome to Les Aventuriers de Charlo!
Here you are welcomed to develop or challenge your physical skills, have a great time with your family, or to simply relax in nature. For nature lovers, this is the perfect spot to rejuvenate yourself. For the family, come for a bicycle ride then have a picnic in front of the Charlo Dam. For the athletes, come and try out the outdoor training systems and train on the paved track!
Visit our website frequently to keep up to date with our activites under the « Nouvelles / Updates » tab, or follow us on Twitter (@CAventuriers) for trails conditions during winter, or on our Facebook page (Les Aventuriers de Charlo) for future activities!
Following are all activities to come at the Aventuriers club for the next few months. These can change without notice, so consult this page on a regular basis! *In blue are the next upcoming event.
- Biathlon Training (Sundays 8:30am-11:30am, Tuesdays 6:30pm-8:15pm, Thursdays 6:30pm-8:15pm): For all interested folks, biathlon athletes train regulary, every week. You can join them at the Aventuriers Development Center, for a no risk of being alone training! For information on types of training they’ll be having each day, contact Mike at email@example.com.
- Sundays 1:30 pm (September 16th until snow comes in): Nordic Pole Walking. Meet us at the main chalet at Les Aventuriers, and a designated person will guide you through the trails that may vary in lenght and difficulty, depending on the experience and choice of participants. Join us for the fun!
- October 13th 2012, 8:30am: Wood chore at les Aventuriers. See you there soon!
- November 2nd & 3rd 2012: Community Coach – Introduction certification for the LTAD (Long Term Athlete Development) for cross country ski – limited places! Be quick!
- December 15th & 16th 2012: On-snow biathlon training camp
- December 27th-29th 2012: On-snow cross country ski training camp
- January 5th 2013: Cross country ski’s NB cup #1 (skate, mass start, sprints)
- January 12th & 13th 2013: Cross country ski’s adults camp (masters’ camp) – limited places! Be quick!
- January 19th & 20th 2013: Women’s cross country ski camp – limited places! Be quick!
- January 26th & 27th 2012: Biathlon Eastern Canadian Championships / Biathlon #1 Atlantic Cup/ NB biathlon Championship
- February 8th-10th 2013: NB Cadets Championships
- March 16th 2013: Cross country ski’s NB Cup #5 (skate)
- March 17th 2013: Cross country ski Loppet
- March 23rd & 24th 2013: Biathlon’s Masters Camp – limited places! Be quick!