Les Aventuriers de Charlo was founded by a group of volunteers in 1977. At first known for its cross country ski trails and biathlon facilities, it has now developed in a new 4 seasons center. Activities vary from one season to the other.
From April 1st to November 30th (Summer memberships) :
- Cottage and Development Center rentals
- 1.4km paved track for roller blades, roller skis, etc.
- Crusher dust trail for walking, bicycle, etc.
- Serpentine trail with 9 Outdoor training system.
- Charlo Dam for a nice view.
- Agility trail to challenge your skills.
- Approximately 27km of cross country trails.
- Bicycle trails.
- Shooting range.
- Nordic pole walking.
From December 1st to March 31st (Winter memberships):
- Approximately 27km of cross country ski trails.
- Approximately 12km of snowshoe trails.
- Jackrabbit courses.